Play your Windows-only game on a Mac using Parallels Desktop. Parallels Desktop even has a virtual machine setting dedicated to gaming to optimize performance. With ongoing support for DirectX and OpenGL, many popular games and game engines are supported within Parallels Desktop. Bit slicer app for os 10.7.5 social advice Mac users interested in Bit slicer app for os 10.7.5 generally download: Bit Slicer 1.7 Free. With the new features in Excel, you'll be telling your data's story in no time. And PivotTable Slicers help you. Huygens Essential.
How to set up grayscale printing options on your Macintosh computer using Microsoft Office Software:
Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook):
1. In your application, click on File >> Print.
2. In the Print menu, click the drop-down menu where it says Copies & Pages to show more options.
3. Click on Color / Quality (10.10) (10.7). Older Macs (10.6 or older) click on Quality & Media. Most of these other options are unnecessary.
4. Unless your department uses different settings specifically, use these settings listed below:
- Resolution Enhancement: Off
- If print jobs (particularly text) come out blurry, try using Light or even Medium.
- Printer Resolution: 600 dpi
- Levels of Gray: Enhanced
- EconoMode: Save Toner
Macs running 10.10 – On the Color/Quality options you will not have the above options, click on Print Color as Gray and go to step 5.
5. You can now save these settings as a preset. Click on the Color / Quality button and reselect Copies & Pages.
6. Now click on the drop-down menu next to Presets and selectSave Current Settings as Preset…
7. Create a name for the preset settings; such as, “Standard_Settings.”
8. Click on the All Printers button to make this preset available to all printers connected to your computer. HitOK.
9. You should see the name of your preset settings listed under the Presets drop-down menu.
Here are the latest LG G3 USB drivers for computers running Windows or Mac OS.In order to connect your LG G3 to a computer, you’ll need to download and install the proper USB drivers for your LG G3 model in your computer.Important Verizon LG G3 owners pleasePlease select your computer OS to download the LG G3 USB Drivers from below links:LGUnitedMobileDriverVer. “This drivers works great on Windows 7 64 bit”Download LG G3 Drivers for MAC Ver.4.7File format: ZIPDownload:Please notes that the latest LG USB driver Ver 3.11 works for all LG G3 models, including LS990, US990, AS985 D850, D851, D855 and F400L/K/S.If you need the LG PC Suite for your LG G3,. 4.4.2Download LG G3 Drivers for Windows Ver.3.11File format:ExeDownload:. The and for LG G3 are available forIf you need other LG tools and software, please Categories Post navigation. Lg gsa-e50l driver for mac pro.
10. Click Print, to print using your preset settings.
Rate This Article
Helpful2people found this article helpful.
Related ArticlesSet default color to black and white on a Toshiba MFD – Windows 10
Delete a Profile in Outlook (Mac OS X)
Import Contacts (including Contact Lists) in Office 2016 (Mac OSX)
Export Contacts (including Contact Lists) in Office 2016 (Mac OSX)
This article discusses known issues that may occur with Office for Mac applications on MacOS 10.7 (Lion).
- Microsoft has been working with Apple from the early days of MacOS 10.7 (Lion). Through this partnership, many issues were addressed leading up to the Lion release. Microsoft will continue to work closely with Apple to address problems that may occur with Office for Mac 2008 and 2011 and Lion OS.
- Sync services are not available with OSX versions 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or higher.
There are two major Office for Mac issues Microsoft is aware of running on Lion:
Communicator for Mac crashes when you send an IM or start an audio/visual call.
Microsoft will resolve this issue in an upcoming update to Communicator for Mac.
Office for Mac 2004 will not run on Lion.
Previous MacOS versions supported Rosetta, an Apple Mac OSX bridge technology that enabled applications such as Office for Mac 2004 to run on the latest chip architecture for Mac. Because Lion no longer supports Rosetta, applications that relied on it will no longer function under the new MacOS.
Here is a list of other known issues that Microsoft is currently investigating. These issues will likely only be encountered in specific situations or configurations:
Excel 2008 or 2011
- Excel may crash when you move a sheet from one workbook to another workbook.
- Excel 2011: MSQuery for English will work on Lion. However, it will not work on other language versions of Excel 2011 on Lion.
- Excel 2008: MSQuery will not work on any version of Excel 2008 on Lion.
- The date format may display the year as 2 digits instead of 4 digits.
Word 2008 or 2011
- The date format may display the year as 2 digits insead of 4 digits.
PowerPoint 2008 or 2011
- Pressing the Command and Tab keys to open another application while in Presenter View may crash PowerPoint.
- Switching out of or quitting Slide Show in full-screen mode may result in inconsistent window behavior.
- You may be prompted to save your presentations when switching windows.
Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011
- You may be unable to import messages from Lion Mail.
Office 2008 or 2011
- Reference tools may have redraw problems and links may not work.
- Chart data labels may not be visible.
- Equation editor may not function correctly.
- May not correctly open the file in the rich client application. The following workaround will work with Safari or Firefox:
- Quit Safari or Firefox.
- On the Go menu, click Applications.
- Select Safari or Firefox.
- On the File menu, click Get Info.
- Select the check box for Open in 32-bit mode.
- Quit and open Safari or Firefox.