Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Laser Multifunction Printer
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Drivers Download. Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Color Laser Drivers-Software Download for Windows and Mac. The following drivers are solutions for connecting between Printer. May 8th 2018 Samsung SL, Samsung Xpress.
|Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Laser Multifunction Printer|
Also related:Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- 600Mhz Processor
- 256MB (768MB) RAM
- Enterprise-Level Document Security
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 6.5 seconds First page
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- Up to 38ppm Mono Print
- SPL, PCL6, PS3, PCL5e, IBM Proprint, EPSON, PDF V1.7
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 50 Sheet MPT
- Compatible Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203E/ ELS) with 0.5p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D203L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.7p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203E/ ELS) with 1.1p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203L/ ELS) with 1.6p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 203 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203S/ ELS) with 1.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp Printer Driver without an Installation Disk
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Laser Multifunction printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Laser Multifunction Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Wireless Set-Up of Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp via USB for macOS
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with the ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Laser Multifunction printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870FW Mfp printer.
|ProXpress SL-M3870FW Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.91||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3870FW Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|
|ProXpress SL-M3870FW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.7 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V1.08||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3870FW Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.7 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V2.31||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3870FW Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M3870FW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver Download – Use the Samsung Xpress C1810W to wirelessly print and share effortlessly. This requires no more than its advanced NFC technology, WiFi Direct, Google Cloud print and powerful compatibility. The connection for printing simply connects your mobile device to the Samsung Xpress C1810W to print virtually any content.
Improved business productivity starts with the right printer. With a print speed of 18/18 pages per minute and just 16 seconds to the printout of the first pages, you can rely on the Samsung C1810W. More power, higher productivity with the performance of two cores, the device can process your orders at the same time and therefore faster. The 256 MB memory ensures that even large documents are processed faster and you do not have to wait long for your printouts. The bottom line is simple: The Samsung C1810W is ideal for high-pressure volumes and short time frames.
The dual CPU also requires less power. Samsung C1810W With a typical energy consumption of only 1.3 kW/h (TEC) or less than 1.52 kW/h (WiFi-Direct) – measured by Energy Star. All you have to do is press the Eco button to use all the intelligent eco functions that can be set individually via the Samsung C1810W printer driver. You can print multiple pages on a sheet, omit blank pages, or use grayscale instead of color. So you can instantly save paper, toner, energy, and money. Only 1.3 kW/h (TEC) less than 1.52 kW/h (WiFi-direct), 2,500 pages. On this page, you can download Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-680DW Driver for another series.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) Windows 10 64bit (x64) Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) Windows 8 32bit (x86) Windows 8 64bit (x64) Windows 7 32bit (x86) Windows 7 64bit (x64) Windows Vista 32bit (x86) Windows Vista 64bit (x64) Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 Mac OS X 10.12 Mac OS X 10.11 Mac OS X 10.10 Mac OS X 10.9 Mac OS X 10.8 Mac OS X 10.7 Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian Ubuntu and others Linux Distro)
Huion h610 driver for mac. How to install Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Color Laser Printer Driver
C1810 Series Print Driver Download
Size: 39.2 MB
C1810 Series Print Driver(No Installer) Download
Size: 22.4 MB
Universal Print Driver for Windows Download
Size: 25.4 MB
Easy Color Manager Download
Size: 12.3 MB
Easy Printer Manager Download
Size: 40.7 MB
Easy Printer Manager Download
Size: 39.9 MB
Easy Wireless Setup Download
Size: 4.2 MB
Set IP Download
Size: 1.5 MB