MediaInfo 0.7.99 released: 12 Sep 2017 - 2 years ago; MediaInfo 0.7.97 released: 03 Jul 2017 - 2 years ago; MediaInfo 0.7.95 released: 05 May 2017 - 2 years ago; MediaInfo 0.7.90 released: 01 Nov 2016 - 3 years ago; MediaInfo 0.7.84 released: 06 Apr 2016 - 3 years ago; MediaInfo 0.7.69 released: 28 Apr 2014 - 5 years ago; MediaInfo 0.7.61.
Here you can arrange the picture how you want it, then tap “set.” 8. Guitar wallpaper for windows10. Next you can selectwhether you want this image to be set as the background of your lock screen, home screen or both.
MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
The MediaInfo data display includes:
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date..
- Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order..
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, bit rate, language..
- Subtitles: format, codec id, language of subtitle..
- Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters..
The MediaInfo analyticals includes:
- Container: MPEG-4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS (including unprotected DVD), MPEG-TS (including unprotected Blu-ray), MXF, GXF, LXF, WMV, FLV, Real..
- Tags: Id3v1, Id3v2, Vorbis comments, APE tags..
- Video: MPEG-1/2 Video, H.263, MPEG-4 Visual (including DivX, XviD), H.264/AVC, Dirac..
- Audio: MPEG Audio (including MP3), AC3, DTS, AAC, Dolby E, AES3, FLAC, Vorbis, PCM..
- Subtitles: CEA-608, CEA-708, DTVCC, SCTE-20, SCTE-128, ATSC/53, CDP, DVB Subtitle, Teletext, SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI..
MediaInfo features include:
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dylib) versions available (command line interface and library versions are available separately, free of charge, on the editor website)
- Integrate with the shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
Some frequently asked questions can be found at http://mediaarea.net/MediaInfo/Support/FAQ Mac dispay setting best for eyes.