Arnold for Cinema 4D (or C4DtoA) provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Cinema 4D interface.
Key Features. Our Cinema 4D plug-in creates a live link with HDR Light Studio. Cinema 4D IPR in HDR Light Studio UI for Light Painting. Export your scene into HDR Light Studio's live Render View. Click and drag on the Render View to position lights with live feedback. Create and edit HDRI maps in real-time. Cinema 4D's wide range of render options deliver fast and beautiful results thanks to their linear. And 32-bit color depth for high dynamics range images in DPX, HDRI or OpenEXR format. Licensing available for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Mac add-on utilities for mac. Just press The Command-key and click to move the Menubar item where you want. Too many such utilities also means they may get cut off, or truncated, by a Mac app with an even longer list of menus.Enter.
- Seamless integration with C4D: objects (instances, cloners, deformers, generators), MoGraph geometry, hair and splines.
- Support for both native particles and Thinking Particles.
- The fastest interactive rendering (IPR) of all Arnold plugins, allows parameter changes to be rapidly previewed without interrupting your work.
- Arnold Shading Network Editor, a node-based material editor.
- A comprehensive list of shaders and utilities, including vertex maps and per-face materials.
- Volume rendering with OpenVDB.
- Deferred, render time generation of geometry with the Arnold procedural node.
- Native linear workflow.
- Team Render, including single-frame distributed rendering.
- Support for third party plugins like X-Particles and Turbulence FD.
Curious about Arnold? This trial will take you through step by step so you can get Arnold up and running in no time. Click here to start your free trial now.
The Arnold for Cinema 4D plug-in is provided free-of-charge to customers that buy the Arnold core renderer. Click here for more information on pricing.
Whether you are new to Arnold or not, the Arnold for Cinema 4D documentation should answer most of your questions.
Arnold for Cinema 4D is available for Windows and Mac OS X and for various versions of Cinema 4D. Go to the downloads page.
You should be able to find the answer to most questions on docs.arnoldrenderer.com. Customers with a current maintenance and support contract can also email email@example.com.
Requirements & Platforms
- Compatible with Cinema 4D R16, R17, and R18 (all products except Lite)
- Windows 7 and later
- Mac OS X 10.8 and later
- No GPU or graphics card requirements
- CPU with at least SSE 4.1 instructions (2006 and later Intel CPUs, and 2011 and later AMD CPUs)
Download Light Kit Pro v3 for Cinema 4D R18 to R20 by GreyscaleGorilla (for Windows and MacOS)
Real Studio Lights for Cinema 4D
Light Kit Pro turns Cinema 4D into a professional lighting studio.
Quickly light your scene with realistic lights directly in Cinema 4D.
What is it?
Light Kit Pro is a collection of lights, studios and objects that lets you quickly light your scene with realistic soft boxes, spotlights, ring lights and more.
What it’s NOT.
This is not a plugin. These tools work seamlessly with Cinema 4D. Just add the Light Kits to your scene and all the controls are there to adjust your lights.
Light Kit Pro 3 is packed with tons of new features, lights, objects, presets, and third-party render compatibility.
BUILD AND SAVE CUSTOM STUDIOS
Create your own commercial lighting studios in Cinema 4D.
Switch between Standard, Physical, Arnold, Octane, and Redshift.
RENDER-READY STUDIO PRESETS
Browse and add professionally lit studios to your project in a flash.
NEW LIGHT + CYC OPTIONS
Seven lights, nine cycloramas, infinite possibilities.
Download links for «GreyscaleGorilla Light Kit Pro v3 for Cinema 4D R18 to R20 Win/Mac»: