Download Construct 2 Games - Best Software & Apps. Historical games physics simulation physics simulation for windows simulation games for mac.
Developer: Scirra Ltd
Size: 59.64 MB
How to Install:
1). Instructions are included in ReadMe.txt if needed.
2). Thats all, Done & enjoy.
Download Scirra Construct 2.0 Release 239 + Crack
|Initial release||February 4, 2011; 9 years ago|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, macOS|
|Type||Game creation system|
Construct is an HTML5-based 2D game editor, developed by Scirra Ltd. It is aimed primarily at non-programmers, allowing quick creation of games through visual programming.
Event system and behaviors
The primary method of programming games and applications in Construct is through 'event sheets', which are similar to source files used in programming languages. Each event sheet has a list of events, which contain conditional statements or triggers. Once these are met, actions or functions can be carried out. Event logic such as OR and AND, as well as sub-events (representing scope) allow for sophisticated systems to be programmed without learning a comparatively more difficult programming language. Groups can be used to enable and disable multiple events at once, and to organize events.
Object instance selection
Unlike many traditional development environments, Construct eschews selecting specific instances of objects when adding events, in favor of filtering through all instances of an object type on screen. When adding events, the editor allows the user to specify conditions or checks that must be fulfilled by each object instance on the screen before the event will be added or run by it. Events can be chained together using sub-events, allowing for more complicated behaviors to be created.
HTML5 and storefronts
Construct's primary export platforms are HTML5 based. It claims support across Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9+, Safari 6+ and Opera 15+ on desktop browsers, and support for Safari in iOS 6+, Chrome and Firefox for Android, Windows Phone 8+, BlackBerry 10+ and Tizen.
Additionally, Construct can export to several online marketplaces and platforms, including Facebook, the Chrome Web Store, the Firefox Marketplace, the Amazon Appstore, Scirra's own Arcade and Kongregate.
Construct has the ability to export to several platforms that provide offline and native application behavior: Windows, OS X and both 32-bit and 64-bit Linux are supported by exporting to NW.js. Doing this will allow the user to incorporate several features that HTML5 apps do not normally support, such as file IO. On October 23, 2012, Scirra announced full support for exporting to Windows 8Metro apps, including the incorporation of in-app purchases, 'snap' view states, roaming data, sharing, live tiles, touch input and accelerometer and inclinometer input. Support for exporting to Windows 10Universal apps was added on August 26, 2015.
Construct handles native mobile support for iOS and Android by utilizing Cordova.
On January 20, 2014, Scirra announced that Construct would be adding support for Nintendo's Wii U system. Later that year, a plug-in was released to make Construct-based games compatible with the Nintendo Web Framework.
On April 13, 2016, Scirra announced that Construct's UWP support will allow publishing games to the Xbox One. 
|Initial release||October 27, 2007; 12 years ago|
r2 / February 5, 2012; 8 years ago
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
Originally developed by a group of students,Construct Classic is the free and open sourceDirectX predecessor to Construct 2, first released on October 27, 2007. The most recent release is r2, released on February 5, 2012.
This version largely defined the software's visual programming language and separately supported Python scripting.
Construct Classic was retired on April 20, 2013 to allow the development team to focus more on Construct 2.
This download is provided to you free of charge. Ldap client linux.
Construct 2 entered public beta on February 4, 2011, and entered full release on August 22, 2011.
This version moved from free and open source license model to proprietary with a free license option.
As of May 2019, Construct 2 continues to be maintained and improved alongside Construct 3 development.
On October 18, 2012, Construct 2 was submitted to Steam Greenlight. Construct 2 was in the first batch of software titles to be greenlit on November 30, 2012. On January 26, 2013, Construct 2 was the second 'Greenlit' software title to be launched on Steam.
On January 27, 2015, Construct 3 was announced in an entry in the official Scirra blog. New features include Mac and Linux support, multi-language support and third-party extensibility of the editor.
that up on purpose for a desktop OS? So why would Apple f. You can just pick up whatever device you have, be it your iPad or your iPod or your iPhone or your Apple TV (or even an OS X MacBook), and once you sign in, you have your complete desktop (small 'd') experience.In fact I use the whole Apple cloud/iPhone/iPad ecosystem as my example of how the small d desktop is replacing the Big D Desktop. Mac os x vdi. Your 'desktop' is more than an instance of OS X. Everything they're doing with iCloud and iTunes music everywhere and WiFi sync and the App Store-all of that stuff means that you don't have to resort to shitty 1995-era display remoting technology to deliver 'your' Mac experience to you.
Additional details were revealed in January 2017 and public beta started on March 28, 2017.
Public beta concluded in December 2017 and software entered full release, official blog post noting that improvements included overhauled manual, tutorials, and IDE translations.
- ^'Download the public preview (release 26)'. Ashley Gullen. 2011-02-04. Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2014-06-15.
- ^'Construct 3 r157'. Scirra. 2019-07-01. Retrieved 2019-07-01.
- ^ ab'Create games with Construct 2'. Scirra.
- ^'London Startup Scirra Launches HTML5 Game Creator'. Yahoo News.
- ^'Construct 2, a drag and drop game maker'. ActiveTuts+.
- ^How Events Work. (n.d) retrieved 2/25/2014, from Scirra Web Site: https://www.scirra.com/manual/75/how-events-work
- ^Gullen, A (2012, April, 13). Guide to Construct 2's advanced event features. retrieved 2/25/2014, from Scirra Web Site: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/292/guide-to-construct-2s-advanced-event-features
- ^Event Groups. (n.d) retrieved 2/25/2014, from Scirra Web Site: https://www.scirra.com/manual/80/groups
- ^Scirra. How Events Work. retrieved 5/20/2014, from Scirra Web Site: https://www.scirra.com/manual/75/how-events-work
- ^ abScirra. Supported platforms. retrieved 5/20/2014, from Scirra Web Site: https://www.scirra.com/manual/168/supported-platforms
- ^Burton A. (2012, December, 17). How to Export to Kongregate/How to Upload to Kongregate. retrieved 5/20/2014, from Scirra Web Site: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/424/how-to-export-to-kongregatehow-to-upload-to-kongregate
- ^Gullen, A. (2012, October, 23). Make Windows 8 games with Construct 2. retrieved 5/25/2014, from Scirra Web Site: https://www.scirra.com/blog/99/make-windows-8-games-with-construct-2
- ^Gullen, A. (2015, August, 25). Publish Windows 10 Store apps with Construct 2. retrieved 8/5/2016, from Scirra Web Site: https://www.scirra.com/blog/167/publish-windows-10-store-apps-with-construct-2
- ^Gullen, A. (2011, October 28). How to export to mobile with Cordova. retrieved at 5/25/2014, from Scirra Web Site: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/71/how-to-make-native-phone-apps-with-construct-2-and-phonegap
- ^Gullen, A. (2014, January, 20). Announcing Construct 2 support for Wii U. retrieved 5/20/2014, from Scirra Web Site: https://www.scirra.com/blog/135/announcing-construct-2-support-for-wii-u
- ^Gullen, A. (2016, April, 13). Announcing Xbox One export beta. retrieved 8/5/2016, from Scirra Web Site: https://www.scirra.com/blog/176/announcing-xbox-one-export-beta
- ^Ashley Gullen (2007-01-07). 'Forum Post'. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
- ^'Construct Classic - Browse /construct/Construct 0.8 at'. Sourceforge.net. 2007-10-27. Retrieved 2012-06-12.
- ^Ashley Gullen (2012-02-05). 'Construct Classic r2 released'. Retrieved 2014-06-04.
- ^Bigelow, Daven (2012-01-01). Construct Game Development Beginner's Guide. Packt Publishing Ltd. ISBN9781849516617.
- ^Ashley Gullen (2013-04-20). 'Forum Post'. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
- ^'Construct 2 Exports to HTML5 and more GameMaker Blog'. GameMaker Blog. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- ^'Launching Construct 2 licenses and r51 ★★★★★'. www.construct.net. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- ^'How Construct 2 licenses work - Scirra.com'. www.scirra.com. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- ^'A new way to learn how to program ★★★★★'. www.construct.net. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- ^'Construct 2 Releases - Scirra.com'. www.scirra.com. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- ^'Steam Greenlight :: Construct 2'. Steamcommunity.com. Retrieved 2013-07-06.
- ^'Group Announcements :: Greenlight'. Steam Community. Retrieved 2013-07-06.
- ^'Construct 2 on Steam'. Store.steampowered.com. 2013-01-25. Retrieved 2013-07-06.
- ^Ashley Gullen (2015-01-27). 'The future of Construct'. Retrieved 2015-03-01.
- ^GameFromScratch.com, Copyright. 'Construct 3 Details Released'. www.gamefromscratch.com. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- ^'Construct 3 public beta now available! ★★★★★'. www.construct.net. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- ^'Launching Construct 3: now out of beta! ★★★★★'. www.construct.net. Retrieved 2019-06-07.